Blaze the Trail! Stonefields Family Picnic, 11am Saturday, 18 November
We’re going to celebrate the official opening of the Stonefields Heritage Trail in massive style, so mark this MUST-NOT-MISS date in your calendars now.
Here’s what our wonderful band of Stonefields Residents Association volunteers have lined up for you so far. (Keep checking back for updates.)
- BYO picnic
- Bouncy castle and games for kids
- Music and live entertainment: The fabulous AK SAMBA (on between 11 and noon) and the laid-back Llovisna jazz duo.
- Face Painting
- Famous Tinman Coffee Truck and Ice-cream truck
- Sausage sizzle
- Group walk: Take a leisurely stroll with neighbours along our newest walkway
Details of the Family Picnic Day
- Time: 11am Saturday November 18 (follows the official opening which begins at 10am)
- Place: The Stonefields Wetland Reserve (down by the lake, end of Bluegrey Ave.)
- This is a zero-waste event. Please respect our environment and come prepared to remove your own rubbish.
Pack your picnic lunch and bring the whole whānau and friends for a wonderful day of fun and celebration.
A huge thank you to Todd Property for their generous support and sponsorship of this event. Don’t miss it!