The Annual General Meeting of the Stonefields Residents Association Incorporated
Time: 7.00pm, Tuesday 10th November 2020
Place: Speight’s Ale House Stonefields, Function Room
Come along for an update on your local community. Join us afterwards for a drink and chat with our guests, new committee and fellow residents.
- Desley Simpson, Auckland Councillor Orakei Ward
- Scott Milne, Chair Orakei Local Board
- Matt Evans, Chair Stonefields School
- Chris Simpson, Templeton Group
The meeting is open to all residents of Stonefields.
You can also join at the AGM but please arrive 10–15 minutes early to provide time to join up and register.
Here’s a little bit about us and what we do.
Download or view the following documents.
- Nomination form for the Committee: (download Committee Nomination Form)
- Agenda: (download Agenda for 2020 AGM)
- Minutes of the last AGM (held on 25 August 2019 at the Stonefields School Hall): (download 2019 AGM minutes)
- Accounts 2020: (download SRA Accounts 2019 – 2020)
The following nominations for the Committee have been received:
- Paul van Dorsten
- Andrew Bramwell
- Christine Goodey
- Terry Charleston
- Barry Goodey
- Martin Taylor
- Kushla Taylor
- Rob Harman
- Jocelyn Goodman
- Sarah Brookman
- Mike Crooks
- Angela Jepson