The Annual General Meeting of the Stonefields Residents Association Incorporated
Time: 10:45 for 11:00am–1.00pm, Sunday 11 September 2022
Place: Stonefields School Hall
Come along for an update on your local community and a chance to meet candidates for the Local Elections. Join us afterwards for a drink and chat with our guests, new committee, candidates and fellow residents.
- Desley Simpson — Ōrākei Ward Councillor
- Scott Milne — Chairman, Ōrākei Local Board
- Nigel McKenna — CEO, Templeton Group (Stonefields developer)
Meet the Candidates for Local Election 2022
Listen to and meet your candidates for the 2022 local government elections for the Ōrākei councillor and local board members.
The meeting is open to all residents of Stonefields.
However, to vote you will need to join which is free. The easiest way to do this is to fill in our online membership form.
You can also join at the AGM but please arrive 10–15 minutes early to provide time to join up and register.
Here’s a little bit about us and what we do.
Download the following documents.
- Nomination form for the Committee : (download Committee Nomination Form)
- Agenda: (download) (PDF)
- Minutes of the last AGM held on 10 November 2020 at the Stonefields Speights Ale House: (download 2020 AGM minutes) (PDF)
- Accounts 2022: (download Annual Accounts) (PDF)
- Chair’s Report 2022: (download Report) (PDF)