The next few years are important for the future of Stonefields. The Ōrākei Local Board is preparing its 3-year plan and has asked the Stonefields Residents Association to assist in setting priorities and direction of decision-making for Stonefields and the wider Ōrākei area.
This is an important opportunity so please come along and express your views.
Our initial discussions have highlighted some key issues including:
- The Draft Plan for the Wetlands — when will this be adopted
- The poor maintenance of our two key assets, the Wetlands and Heritage Trail, especially the wattle and gorse infestation
- Footpath extension from bus stop in Stonefields to College Rd (opposite Market)
- General maintenance of all the playgrounds and parks is deficient
- Tree pruning in the general area
- Concerns about future development and traffic management
- Stonefields Community Hall plans and progress
Date: Thursday 27 February 2020
Venue: Auckland Netball Centre, Stonefields Ave