All residents are invited to a briefing next week on Stonefields School, including plans for its $20 million upgrade.
The school is central to the success of Stonefields as a community so this is an excellent opportunity for residents to hear directly about its plans and to ask those burning questions. The meeting will be hosted by the Stonefields School Board of Trustees.
- Time: Wednesday 27th June, from 6.00–8.00pm
- Place: Stonefields School Hall (there will be supervision available for children in Hub 2)
Speakers will cover the role of the Board, its strategic goals for the school, the new build, and a number of other topics.
A chance to submit questions
The talk will include a question & answer segment to cover any questions residents have about the strategic direction of the school.
To help facilitate this segment the Board asks that you submit questions in advance, either:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- using the Sli.do application, event code #V483 (instructions below for the more technically-challenged!)
As a reminder the Board is responsible for Governance and Strategy so they can’t answer questions about the day-to-day management of the school.
Please come along to this important community event
We are fortunate to have a highly-regarded school at the heart of our community. This is a great opportunity for residents to find out about their school’s longer term plans, to ask questions and offer feedback as a new phase in the school’s development gets underway.
How to submit question using the Sli.do app:
- Download Sli.do App from the App Store or Google Play OR go to slido.com
- Enter the event code — #V483
Easy! This approach allows the speakers to receive last minute questions during the evening, and questions can be ‘liked’ moving the most popular question to the top of the list.